We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

When comparing the Classic room to the Roman Tower room at Caesar's palace - which is preferable? I have read some tripadvisor reports of a room type with no door between the sleeping area and bathroom - do you know which this is, so I can avoid booking it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,384 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

First of you want the Roman tower over the Classic room.

The property that has some rooms with an open or not completely closed off bathroom is the MGM.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,472 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

The Roman Tower rooms are the ones without bathroom doors but between the Centurion (Classic) and the Roman, the Roman is in better repair. That being said the basic room at nearly all the neighboring hotels are nicer for the same or cheaper. I wouldn't stay at CP unless I could get at least a Forum Tower room. You need to decide if the Caesars experience is important enough to warrant paying alot more for the classic or Roman rooms than they are worth.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
153 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

Thanks for your replies. So it sounds as if I need to book the Classic room if I want to ensure a bathroom door, but that these are the older rooms. Hmmm... I was hoping to ask for an upgrade at check-in if possible, but maybe I should look at the more expensive room options. Thanks again, and I would welcome any other comments.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

It's not that the Roman tower rooms don't have a door, they do, it's just not a traditional door, it's a glass door that doesn't close/seal completely, but their is still privacy.

5. Re: Caesars Palace Classic vs Roman Tower room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2010, 10:53