We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

Liverpool
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

Hi, has anyone else booked this trip? Las Vegas / LA /San Diego / Palm springs and back to Vegas? Fly drive. It was in the USA March edition brochure but priced wrong. I've booked to go October but Thomas Cook are still not advertising it anywhere. It looks good on paper as we wanted to spend a week in Vegas and a week driving but I am concerned that I can't actually see the holday anywhere

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

Sorry i can't assist with this but....

i'm presuming you've booked the luxor separately or getting confused with the fly drive element and its not infact a fly drive its a multi centre trip - just with you saying fly drive you do know if its a fly drive all you get is the flight and car. You would have to book whatever hotel you want to stay in.

I just don't want you to be stranded :-/

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

If you've booked, have written confirmation and haven't been notified of any problems I can't see how the fact that this trip is no longer currently advertised is an issue.

Why don't you contact Thomas Cook to get a quick and definitive answer to your questions? Whether or not your vacation still exists is too important to be asking about on a forum like this.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

Hi thanks. It's advertised as flydrive but includes 14 nights of accomodation vouchers so I suppose really it's more of a 14 night self drive tour. Just worried coz they're not advertising it anywhere and I wondered if anyone else had done it or was planning it.

Newcastle, UK
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

Not sure how it can be a fly drive (the're usually just flight and car hire) if it includes the Luxor, and why just that hotel.

Is it not a fly drive landing at LAX???????

Cheers

davy!!!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

I's this one:

…inbro.net/seeinsidebrochure/…page_82

but, obviously the superior is not £800 as advertised lol it was £1000 plus extras

6. Re: Thomas Cook Luxor fly drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 12:49