We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pillows at the Wynn

Royal Oak Michigan
Level Contributor
94 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Pillows at the Wynn

We stayed at the Wynn a few weeks ago and we loved the pillows on the bed. They were absolutely wonderful to sleep on. Does anyone have any ideas as to what kind of pillows they are????????

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
4,950 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

You can buy them. I hope the link below works.

…finalmerch.com/25-white-goose-down-75-white…

Orange, California
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

wow.. I will try not to spill any liquor on my pillow.. they retail for over $100 each

Netherlands
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

Pillows just make the complete package of probably the most comfortable beds weve ever slept in anywhere.

Theres a pricelist for everything in the room-the complete bed is a fortune but still very comfortable.

D

1700-10

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

They sell them at the Wynn Home store. I actually bought a mattress from them but may also buy the pillows. Ask for Nicoletta, she is very helpful.

I don't know if I would purchase them from a website that isn't associated with the Wynn, you never know what you'll end up with. I bet pillows are not returnable too.

Royal Oak Michigan
Level Contributor
94 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

N.H.
Level Contributor
684 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

I just received our king pillows today and a king sheet set.....can't wait to get them on our bed. The king pillows came in like a cover bag that has WYNN embroidered across them......so cool. They are down pillows that are used in the room, the king size ones (but have all sizes). They also have polyfiber euro pillows listed.

You can call The Home Store @ 702-770-5477 or email them at jill.mullen@wynnlasvegas.com

Jill and Dannett helped us with our order and available for any questions....they were both very helpful and prompt. Next on my list is the comforter.

7. Re: Pillows at the Wynn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2009, 12:49