We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
452 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

I was just curious on how many times a year you go to Vegas and from what state are you traveling from?

Is it the comps that bring you back? Service?

Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

I fly to Vegas from London, UK at least once a year....twice if it's a really good year and one year I went three times.....that was a really, really good year.

I keep coming back over and over because there is no substitute. Vegas is one of the few places on earth that make me truely happy when I'm there.

shirl....18 sleeps to go :-)

Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
11,585 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Last year I went 5 times. January, April June, September and December.

My bff Jenn lives in Vegas she is the main reason. I am from Colorado, I get cheap air from here most of the time. The rates in Vegas were super cheap last lear and with the help of my TAFF's (Trip Advisor Forum Friends) , I found the best deals I have even had.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Two to four times a year, the timing has to fit into my other travels to the US.

icf
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

This november will be our first visit but we are already making plans about returning in june 2010 to renew our wedding vows on our 15th anniversary,

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Minimum 3 - 4 typically if I can get away with it.

2007 I went February, June, November.

Last year I went March, June, September, November.

This year I already have March and May planned so far. November is a given since we go for Thanksgiving every year.

Grayslake, IL
Level Contributor
766 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

We been going about twice a year. Usually late winter/ early spring and again during the summer.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
3,676 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Usually once a year. There was one year that I went 4 times. Last year I went twice, I am going again in May and hopefully again in October if all goes well. I am just fascinated with the whole of Vegas and of course the free rooms seal the deal for me.

Loveland Colorado
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Usually once a year. We weren't going to go this year as we are going a cruise in July, but coming back to this forum, and getting really good deals in my e-mail on rooms and cheap airfare( Perks of living in Colorado like pook said!) drew us back like moths to a flame!! In fact, we may come back again in the fall to see a UNLV vs.CSU football game cause we have some credit with Allegiant we have to use before the end of the year.

Saratoga, California
Level Contributor
471 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Couple or three times a year on business, once every third year, or so, on leisure.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: How many times a year do you go to Vegas?

Used to be 3-4 trips per year. I made a decision a few years ago to limit it to two. I love Vegas but so many other places to see on this wonderful planet.... :-)