We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
240 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

Does anyone know is Excalibur has a computer/printer to use to print your boarding pass?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

They have a business center but usually the concierge will print boarding passes for you.

Jackson, MS
Level Contributor
303 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

For most airlines you really don't have to print out your pass, you'll get one when you check your bags at the airine. All you have to do is check in and you can do that on most cell phones with web access.

St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
240 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

JacksonMan - thanks for the info.....but 'check in on my cell phone'?????? I'm still trying to learn how to TEXT on my cell phone:-))

I'm flying Southwest so I want to be hitting SEND exactly 24 hours before departure.....

I guess I could borrow someone's 10 year old to do it for me...........

feelin' old here JacksonMan........feelin' old......

4. Re: Excalibur - Printer access Pricing to print boarding pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 16:54