We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Itinerary

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bachelorette Itinerary

My daughter, myself, some bridesmaids and a few other relatives are going to Vegas for her Bachelorete Party/Weekend - 3 nites, 4 days. Can you please help us set the itinerary. We are staying at Treasure Island. I really want to do this right. Buy some printed t-shirts for us to all wear, buy her something to wear, i.e. a veil, tiara or whatever you do at these. Everyone else is so busy and no time to plan, so I want to do it. Please help me make this a memorable event for her and all. Any of you out there who can give me some details. Of things to buy--or what we can do would be sincerely appreciated. Bridesmaids are late 20's, others are 50's. And yes, we all blend togehter fine, age is not a factor. Thanking you in advance.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

The weekend is for my duaghter and the trip is March 22.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
665 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

You must rent a limousine one evening and take it to at least 10 different clubs with the bride wearing a baseball cap with a veil attached to it. As the limo drives up and down the strip there must be at least 3 girls at any time standing up in through the sunroof yelling "WOOOO!! WOOOOOOO!! WE'RE IN VEGAS BABY!! WOOOO YEAAAHHH!!! WOOOOOO!!!". You also must go to either Thunder from Down Under or to the Olympic Gardens to see male strippers. You must also eat at the most expensive buffet in town, like the Wynn.

During the day you should all wear t-shirts that indicate you are all in the same bachelorette party and you should walk up and down the strip taking pictures of members of the bachelorette party posing with various random people like busboys, bartenders, strangers (preferably elderly people) and anyone else that you can all look at the picture and giggle about later in your room.

Oh, and be sure to get a large, expensive suite in the Bellagio or Venetian or anywhere that fits the budget and then have everyone share it.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,642 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

Hi Holli,

Congratulations on the happy event. Check your local Party World for a tiara (or a baseball cap) with veil.

If you have a car and would like a little different kind of shopping trip, there are two stores that are...different. On W. Sahara up from the strip is Red Shoes, and a few doors down is the Bad Attitude Boutique. Have a wander in (if you dare! <g>) and see what's for sale.

syracuse NY
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

First of all, book at least one tower suite at TI for you all to gather to exhange gifts, drinks, whatever. Good spot for the hired help to perform, assuming you are going that route. Escalade Limo at least one night to bar hop. Stops should include PURE at CP and Hard Rock, maybe Ghost Bar and a stop at Mandalay Bay for Red Square. Whew, three nites is a long party. One night, just a little lower key, walk across the strip to Harrah's, their Italian Restaurant is really good, and cheap by comparison. The other two nights are going to be expensive.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

i am also doing my stagette in vegas... well, technically it's a combo stag/stagette. but anyways, i've pretty much planned out most of the itinerary, with of course room for spontanious behaviour ;)

i hope that maybe this will help you with some ideas

thursday - afternoon arrival, check in etc then dinner at ellis island. the rest of the night will be spent wandering and drinking, as several of the people in attendance are vegas newbies

friday - breakfast/lunch buffet (maybe bellagio or wynn), guys are going golfing, girls shopping and maybe going to see an afternoon show (price is right maybe). dinner at border grill at mandalay bay then drinking. probably hit up a couple places and work our way back down the strip. girls might do the thunder from down under (i saw it here at home and it was a riot)

saturday - breakfast/lunch (undecided on location, probably another buffet to please everyone) then guys are doing the nascar thing, and girls are renting cabanas and laying by the pool all afternoon. girls are doing a dinner and club package from the light group. we're going to eat dinner at stacked at the mirage, then hitting jet. info here - lightgroup.com/#/…bachelorette-parties

sunday - breakfast/lunch (likely another buffet, but we may venture back to ellis island) then heading home.

as for what to buy etc. we're doing shirts - i think my bridesmaid is making them with iron on transfers that you print at home on your colour printer.

i'm also making a "vegas survival kit" for everyone. i bought some tote bags and will be filling them with vegas necessities like tylonel, disposable camera and that kind of stuff, but also with a copy of the itinerary (so that if folks want to do their own thing, they know where to find us) a phone list with everyone's cell numbers on the trip and a map of the strip.

you should check out this web site - http://www.advantagebridal.com/

they have loads of stuff for bachelorette parties. including those tiaras that say BRIDE on them :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

oops. i meant STACK at the mirage. not stacked.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

My recommendation would be to plan the trip the weekend before, because that is when my friends and I will be visiting. I'm sure we could show them a good time!!

In all seriousness, I'm sure you're going that weekend because its Easter and its the only time everyone could go. Be prepared to deal with the March Madness crowd. The college bball tournament starts that weekend.

P.S. I'm also from madison, we are flying out of Milwaukee, you too?

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

First of all...you are a great mom for taking the ball and running with it for the Bach. party! Anyway...great idea re the limo. Chippendales or ThunderDownUnder is a great idea too. How about a spa day at Qua...Caesar's...best in Vegas. Then, go to Parasol Down at the Wynn...across and over a block from TI for the light show and drinks on the terrace overlooking the Lake of Dreams...multi-media show on the half hour. A stop at the Bellagio for some chocolate treats at Jean Philippe and shopping at Chanel for great earrings and bags.

Don't forget to visit Voodoo Lounge on top of the Rio for great view of the strip at sundown and drinks. There are lots of opportunities for shopping, shopping and more shopping!...don't forget to see a Cirque du Soleil show.

North Jersey
Level Contributor
665 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

FYI, about making T-shirts - check out:

www.zazzle.com

They might be a bit pricier by a few bucks than doing the whole thing yourself, but it would be a lot easier for the person who is planning everything out. You can create the T-shirt online and see how it will look, and once it's done you can post it for sale. Then send everyone the link and they can order their own, so you don't have to worry about sizes, etc. People can even change the kind of shirt or color (but the price will probably go up) and keep the same design if they want.

Anyway, I figure after my wise-a$$ post earlier I would give you some useful info ;)

One other suggestion for the trip, you can do some kind of spa-related thing with the whole gang (but that can be expensive too).

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bachelorette Itinerary

I too would suggest Voodoo at Rio. The view is amazing!!! You can save some money and print out free passes prior to going at RioVegasNights

You are already at TI so don't miss the yummy frozen drinks at Kauhunaville(sp?). Also, go across to Harrahs Carnival Court and dance the night away.