We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
11 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

I would like to take my family to the Grand Canyon and other scenic destinations this summer. We would like to stay at a timeshare as a home base and take day trips.

Can anyone recommend any timeshare locations that would be a good place ? Also, what time of the summer would be best?

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

Are you looking for a timeshare in Vegas?

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
11 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

No - Outside of LV... closer to the Grand Canyon

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,850 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

You might get better info on the Grand Canyon forum. The Grand Canyon is five hours from Vegas, not exactly in the same neighborhood.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g143028-i157-Grand…

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
16,038 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

There are time shares in Sedona AZ and Flagstaff AZ which are respectively 2 and 1.5 hours from GCNP. Either place would give you opportunity for lots of day trips in the area. As advised, post in the Grand Canyon forum for more help.

5. Re: Family Vacation - Grand Canyon area.. via RCI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 18:48