We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Absinthe seats?

Level Contributor
1,295 posts
Absinthe seats?
Save

Looking for feedback regarding seats at the Absinthe show at Caesars...round theater....looking at seat options. Thanks for your comments and feedback.

14 replies to this topic
Canada
Level Contributor
5,753 posts
116 reviews
75 helpful votes
1. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

We sat 7-8 rows back … the section to the right of the bar. Great seats.

Edited: 26 August 2021, 07:49
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
87,101 posts
2,908 reviews
2,706 helpful votes
2. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

All that I read says they are small, and uncomfortable, but cannot comment from first-hand experience.

Enjoy,

Hunt

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
497 posts
5 reviews
6 helpful votes
3. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

Seats were what id call garage sale chic. All chairs were mismatched and not comfy.

But show was fantastic. A+

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
11 reviews
27 helpful votes
4. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

It’s a small theater, I think all the seats are equally fine. We were very close to the back and had a great great time. One of the funnest things we’ve done in Vegas.

5. Re: Absinthe seats?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2021, 22:58

Level Contributor
1,295 posts
6. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

Thanks for info. I've heard mixed reviews about the show

South Wales, United...
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
22 reviews
67 helpful votes
7. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

They were small and uncomfortable when I went in 2012 - can’t believe they didn’t do something about it by

now . If you don’t want participate in show don’t sit up front - there are comfier seats at the back but cost more - the show is in a tent so you sit around and as it’s such a small area your view won’t be compromised wherever you sit

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
43 posts
8. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

Just saw it again last night. It’s a small venue, so I’m sure all seats have good views. Our seats were the folding metal chairs. We sat in the front row, fun stuff!

Warman, Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
73 reviews
68 helpful votes
9. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

We sat in the front row and it was awesome. Would totally sit there again. Love that show.

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
75,703 posts
8,650 reviews
4,054 helpful votes
10. Re: Absinthe seats?
Save

we liked the show. As said, go for the comfy seats in the back of the theater,

Reply to: Absinthe seats?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.