We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mlife bonus

Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
Mlife bonus

"As a thank you for your loyalty, stay with us between now - December 27 in Las Vegas to kick start your earning for next year with a 15,000 Tier Credit Bonus. "

I received the above email today from mlife. I already had Mirage booked for a 3 nights before I go downtown so an easy reward for me.

But, for those chasing card color check your email and maybe you will also have a jumpstart on 2019. #pearlforlife

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,737 Reviews
from US$ 399.99*
US$ 520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
635 Reviews
from US$ 369.99*
US$ 399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
10 replies to this topic
Minnesota
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Mlife bonus

I got a similar email. but is that automatic or would I need cancel and redo my existing reservation to get it?

Texas
Level Contributor
418 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Mlife bonus

Randy - did you call to confirm that you will receive the bonus points or are you presuming you will. We had previously reserved for October and December and just received the email for 50k bonus credits (we are platinum), so just wondering how that worked for you.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
228 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Mlife bonus

Same thing for me. I’ve already booked for October, but now wondering if I should try to rebook to get the points. I’m going to phone tomorrow to confirm. (I should have new offers appear tomorrow (15th of each month), so can rebook of necessary.

Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Mlife bonus

I was sharing. I dont really have a horse in the race. If I get them great if not I dont care. As long as my room is free and I dont pay for food I dont care about the level. The credit card gets me pearl and I have never made gold.

Certainly if its important to you call and make sure. Good luck!

Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
309 reviews
5. Re: Mlife bonus

I got the same email. As luck would have it, I have 5 nights reserved starting on the 28th. I wonder if I could call them and get the offer adjusted by one day.

(Not that it really helps me that much, since I'm a low roller.)

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
22 posts
6. Re: Mlife bonus

I just called, since I already have reservations for Nov. They said as long as

my stay is between the days mentioned above, I would get credited with 50k

tier credits and it would take 7-10 days after check out to show-up on my account.

Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Mlife bonus

Boom good news. Mine was only 15k but thats more points that I have this year lol.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
334 posts
8. Re: Mlife bonus

I would not get too excited about this . Mlife usually finds a way to disappoint their customers . They will probably raise the tier point requirement for each level and then throw in some useless benefit to justify the higher points needed.

AZ
Level Contributor
367 posts
9. Re: Mlife bonus

Elvis260 thanks for the update - good info. I also got the email for 50k bonus and have a trip planned in a few weeks. I have maintained platinum for the last 6 years so this is a nice way to start off the new earning period.

enjoy.

Level Contributor
303 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Mlife bonus

FYI - My 15000 bonus was applied today for my stay.

Reply to: Mlife bonus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted