We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

celine dion concert dress code

ikd
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
celine dion concert dress code

I will be going to a Celine Dion Concert on June 16th. It is my first visit to Las Vegas and therefore a concert there. I am truly excited about it and want to make the best of the experience. What makes me nervous though is that I don't know what to wear for her concert. Should I wear something casual, coctail dress, something elegant/dressy??? Help.

OH, I will also be going to see the "O" Show at Bellagio and wanted to know what to wear the that show as well.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanx.

Las Vegas is sort...
Level Contributor
2,494 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: celine dion concert dress code

We just wore business-casual type clothes (dress pants, button-down shirts, etc.) to Celine. But I also saw a few people in jeans and a few in formal evening wear. I felt comfortable in what I was wearing. Not out of place at all.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: celine dion concert dress code

dress code in Vegas?...good one!....anything goes...at any time...that little black dress; Dockers and a cummerbund; a puffy sleeved, mauve bridesmaid dress; whatever!...it's Vegas, Baby!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: celine dion concert dress code

Wear whatever you're comfortable in. Every single sort of attire is worn at shows from tuxedos to t-shirts and shorts. You won't look out of place in 99% of things.

Bear in mind that the air conditioning in theaters is often turned up high and it can get quite chilly.

Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: celine dion concert dress code

Hi, we went to see Elton John at the same theatre and it was feezing in there- i do suggest wearing something with sleeves, we felt uncomfortable which detracted from the performance a little.

most people were in smart casual clothes.

Great theatre-just cold!!!

Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: celine dion concert dress code

Of course I mean freezing, not feezing !!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: celine dion concert dress code

Hi

We saw Celine last year, and I just wore smart trousers and a nice top, didn't feel out of place at all. Saw a couple of ladies in full formal dresses and a couple in jeans (thought they could have made a bit more of an effort!) . Make sure you bring a cardigan or wrap, because it is quite cold in there.

She is truly amazing live.

Hope you have a great time :-)

ikd
Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: celine dion concert dress code

Thanks for the great suggestions. What about the 'O show?' I assume the same goes for that show. My husband and I will be sitting in the 6th row. Will we get wet?

Thanks.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: celine dion concert dress code

ikd, same dress code applies for any Vegas show. You shouldn't get wet in the 6th row at 'O'. I think it's only the first three or four rows that are affected and in any case when you bought the tickets they would have been specified as 'wet seats' if there was any chance of this.

Enjoy the show though in my opinion, your seats are a bit too close to the stage to get the most out of it.