We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walk: Luxor to MGM?

Ann Arbor, Michigan
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Walk: Luxor to MGM?

Hello, its been 5 years since my las visit to LV. I can't recall the spatial distance at the moment.

Leaving today, staying at the Luxor and going to Cirque Soleil 'KA' tonight.

I don't want to walk far because I have two nights of general admission no standing from 12 midnight to 5 am concerts to attend and I am old and need to pace myself.

Thanks!

Rose

Middletown, New York
Level Contributor
529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Walk: Luxor to MGM?

You can hop onto the monorail shuttle at Luxor and take that to Excalibur, which is across from MGM Grand. Simple.

alberta canada
Level Contributor
693 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walk: Luxor to MGM?

why not make it easy on yourself and take a cab... very cheap!

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walk: Luxor to MGM?

I agree with montecarla on this one - take a cab. While it's certainly walkable, it would take you a good 25 minutes or so at a brisk pace. Also, the tram that serves Luxor does not stop at Luxor as often as at the other properties, so you could be waiting a while and it's faster just to take the indoor passageway to either of the neighboring hotels.

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Walk: Luxor to MGM?

It's very easy to get to-just allow yourself enough time, since you have to walk through Excal etc. Or yeah, you can always just take a cab. Have fun!

new york
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walk: Luxor to MGM?

you may want to take a cab there -- but after KA the cab line is so long that walking is the best alternative.