We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

Santa Cruz...
1 post
1 review
July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

Let me know if there's anything going....

West Yellowstone, MT
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
1. Re: July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

West Yellowstone is planning a day of activities on the 4th of July (actual 4th) including fireworks. There is Big Brothers BIg Sister yard sales, Fireman's Bar-b-cue, free outdoor concert (country music) in the City Park. Parade around 6:00 PM...best 15-minute parade you will ever see! And, it's open to everyone, especially families who have always wanted to be in a parade. Fireworks are just after dark. You can see them from the City Park. Most of the locals go to the western end of Yellowstone Avenue (the road that you leave Yellowstone Park) on.

San Diego...
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

Does anyone know where I can still buy fireworks near Yellowstone? I want some for the 24th of July (and my mom's 60th birthday). I don't know where to go to buy them...

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

If you'll be coming through UT, you may be able to buy fireworks there, as they celebrate the 24th as a state holiday (Pioneer Day). Just keep in mind that there will be restrictions on where you can set them off in the park area - check with an information or ranger station when you arrive.

4. Re: July 4th Fireworks this year in West Yellowstone or nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 07:46