We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in West Yellowstone

Brisbane australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in West Yellowstone

We are staying at Old Faithful Snow Lodge for 3 nights in January and need somewhere in West Yellowstone to leave our rental car for that time. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in West Yellowstone

I don't know of any long-term parking in West - not to say there isn't any somewhere. I guess I'm wondering why you want to leave your car there - won't you need it to get around in the park?

Oops - just saw that your trip is in Jan. - sorry. I would check the Chamber of Commerce website for parking.

Edited: 24 September 2010, 07:18
Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in West Yellowstone

Here's the COC website: westyellowstonechamber.com/searchbytopic/ind…

Also, check with your tour company. They may have options available.

Good luck - and Enjoy!

N. Idaho
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
24,520 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in West Yellowstone

In the past when I have gone into the park in the winter, I was able to leave my car where I spent the night before and after the park time. I did talk with the hotel manager (3 Bear) and got permission to do so.

4. Re: Parking in West Yellowstone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 09:46