We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with airport shuttle service?

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
461 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels with airport shuttle service?

I am hoping to save a bit of money by dropping my car at the end of our trip then catching a free shuttle to our hotel and back to the airport the next day for our flight. Do any of the Kalispell hotels offer this?

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

I recommend Hampton Inn kalispell.

I stay there every year when I travel through Kalispell, and they provide a complimentary shuttle and hot breakfast. Book your stay online for the best prices, in plenty of time. Book your place on the shuttle the night before if you need it early or at a specific time.

Edited: 26 April 2011, 21:53
Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish has a free shuttle

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
27,384 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

I second the Hampton Inn in Kalispell.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

Red Lion Inn in Kalispell also has a free shuttle. This is where the flight crews stay. If you are going on the early-early flight, any free breakfast offers are a mute point, since you'll be leaving at 4:30 or 5:00, before breakfast is put out.

There is a great new taxi service in town, called Taxi 4U. Very reasonable and reliable. www.taxi4U.org That way you could save more money staying at a lower cost hotel and using the moderately priced taxi service.

montana
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

Oops! That would be "moot point" not "mute point"! Duh....

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

The Lodge at Whiefish has complimentary transportation to the Glacier Airport and Amtrak also. It's a great hotel with lake views.

The Lodge At Whitefish Lake @ 1380 Wisconsin Avenue, Whitefish, MT 406 - 863 - 4000.

http://www.lodgeatwhitefishlake.com/

Palatine, Illinois
Level Contributor
461 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

The Lodge at Whitefish has rooms starting at $359, so I don't think I'll book there as this is only a stopover before my flight. The Hampton has the best price plus Hilton HHonors points, so that will work for me! Thanks for your comments.

Charlotte, North...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

I'm also looking for an airport shuttle. Our flight arrives at 1:00 a.m. Do the shuttles run after midnight? Do you have to make special arrangements to get picked up?

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

I would guess that all the hotels in the Kalispell/Whitefish areas that have shuttles need a heads up any time you will be arriving regardless of time. Most will be able to accomodate that arrival time if you let them know.

10. Re: Hotels with airport shuttle service?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 03:46