We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Recommendation

7 posts
Hotel Recommendation
Save

Hi! We are moving across the country soon and need to make an overnight stop in or near St.Louis. We will have our cars packed with our belongings. Will make sure to bring the valuable items inside and do all that we can to make sure the car is as safe as possible (i.e. parking in well lit spots). I am wondering if anyone has recommendations for hotels with safer parking? Would it be best to stay in the city at a hotel with secured garage parking? Or are there areas/towns outside of the city that would be better? We will be driving up on the 44. We are willing to more for a hotel if it means safer parking. Thanks for your help.

1 reply
USA
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
15 reviews
44 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel Recommendation
Save

If you're coming up I-44, I would recommend something like the Holiday Inn St Louis SW - Route 66 in Sunset Hills, just a couple blocks from the highway. You can park outside your window, and I would consider the area quiet safe. A few miles even further west are Hampton and Drury Inns, right off I-44 and MO-141, which are similar and in a safe area.

Reply to: Hotel Recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saint Louis
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.