We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some kind of base at Lampe?

St. Louis
2 posts
Save Topic
Some kind of base at Lampe?

I was told there is a big military base of some kind at Lampe, but it doesn't show up online anywhere. Is it a secret? What kind of a base is it?

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some kind of base at Lampe?

I've never heard of a military base at Lampe. There is the old ampitheater, Swiss Villa, which had some great outdoor concerts 'back in the day'. The latest stories I've heard about the current Swiss Villa property are not too good!

St. Louis
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Some kind of base at Lampe?

By "stories not too good" what do you mean?

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Some kind of base at Lampe?

I was reading all the 'stuff' on another forum, don't remember the details and tried to find the posts on the other forum,,,not very successful. But the stories were of government training taking place at Lampe, CIA, Clintons, Kennedys, don't remember who all was involved. Some names that I did find that you could 'start your research with are Cathy O'Brien, Davie Icke, Black Oak Mountain Resort. The posts I read were written by 'locals' who said that other 'locals' had told them that very weird things went on 'out there'.

4. Re: Some kind of base at Lampe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Lampe