We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?

Denver, Colorado
2 posts
Save Topic
Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?

I am planning my wedding in Sayulita next year and am trying to decide where to stay. I am looking for a house that will accommodate at least 6 couples. I am getting married at Don Pedros Palapa. I have heard great things about Casa Los Arcos AND Casa Paloma. I am terrible at making decisions so any advice would be greatly appreciated! It will be hot so AC and space to get ready day of wedding is important as well.

3 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?

There are so many great homes to choose from in Sayulita. However I know your wedding venue well, it’s spectacular and literally a short walk from Casa Los Arcos. We hope you have an amazing wedding, Sayulita is a special place.

California
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?

I can’t speak to Los Arcos, but I stayed at Casa Paloma with a large group a few years ago. Space to get ready shouldn’t be a problem, though the upstairs of the house (including the kitchen) is essentially open to the outdoors, so you would need to be inside one of the bedrooms to benefit from the AC.

As in most houses, there are a couple of inferior rooms, which could cause disappointment depending on who is staying in them.

Denver, Colorado
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?

Thank you for your thoughts very helpful

Reply to: Help Casa Los Arcos or Casa Paloma?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted