We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
423 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

accidentally posted in wrong forum.... so here goes again

Looking at weather next week and Sayulita is showing 10-12 degrees cooler that Puerto Vallarta. Is there really that significant a difference? Some days in Sayulita are forecast a high of 74 degrees. That’s seems pretty cool! What’s the real story?

Edited: 21 March 2018, 19:12
4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
2 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

Just returned from PV. People told us that it has been one of the coolest "winters" in quite a while. Official temps were low of 16 degrees (celsius) every night and high of 28 every day; said it "feels like 33" but to me it felt cooler with the breeze off the ocean.

Sayulita
Level Contributor
842 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

This winter season has definitely been cooler but the days are still nice and sunny and hot. The beach sand was almost too hot for my dog to walk on. It's the evenings and overnight that are cooler, to my mind. I just did a search of weather for Vallarta and Sayulita. What I got was several degrees hotter for Sayulita (28-29C) vs Vallarta (25-26C). Looks like anyone's guess!

Arvada, Colorado
Level Contributor
96 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

Just got back; we wore long sleeves in the morning but quickly ditched them mid-morning.

Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
159 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps

Sayulita is always a little cooler than Puerto Vallarta, I find there is a nice cool breeze off the ocean. It warms up during the day, but some may need a sweater in the evening.

Reply to: PV Temps vs. Sayulita Temps
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sayulita
Recent Conversations