We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
568 posts
349 reviews
Save Topic
Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes

Hello,

I have noted from the Michelin web site the sightseeing drive from Moustiers (staying 1 night) to Roussillon (where we are staying for 1 week). We like to keep off toll roads if possible.

We do not need to be in Roussillon until 4.30 p.m. so wanting to visit a few places on the way.

The sightseeing Michelin route passes Riez, Allemagne-en-Porvence, Greoux-les-Bains, passes Manosque, Castellet, Auribeau,pass Saignon and Apt before arriving n Roussillon.

Any suggestions on beautiful stops, typical French villages etc would be appreciated.

Thanking you, Chris

3 replies to this topic
Provence
Level Contributor
812 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes

the road is just so nice you'll enjoy yourself.

Greoux is a spa town.

I would stop in Manosque for a walk or you can visit the fabric of l'occitane there.

And I would just stop in one of the village you'll go through as you wish. Dont go off your way too much is my recommendation on such a road

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
568 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response!

This exactly what we love to do - you make it sound so appealing just taking our time.

I have noticed that you have been with Trip Advisor since 2007 - I will refer to many of your previous posts to other travellers to get information that may be relevant to us.

Thanks again, Chris

Provence
Level Contributor
812 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes

Thanks

Reply to: Moustier to Roussillon near Gordes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moustiers Sainte-Marie