We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camdenton Condo Vacation Rental - Near Old Kinderhook - help

Columbus, TX
Level Contributor
17 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Camdenton Condo Vacation Rental - Near Old Kinderhook - help

I need help from some kind soul familiar with the condos around Old Kinderhook. Specifically, Cedar Glen, Cedar Heights. We have large family gathering (wedding @ Old Kinderhook). Looking for a more economical (but nice/lakefront) place to stay that is very close to the Old Kinderhook resort (most of extended family staying at Old Kinderhook and we want to be very close) HomeAway and VRBO has listings showing nice condo developments called Cedar Glen, Cedar Heights and Clearwater. Through internet maps, etc - I've been able to figure out where Clearwater is. I THINK Cedar Glen and Cedar Heights appear to be within 1 mile of Old Kinderhook as well. Can someone confirm that for me? Google maps doesn't show images off the main highway - so I can't tell for sure. Any other suggestion or feedback on any of these condo developments places would be appreciated! Going in blind here - my first visit to the area. THANKS!

1 reply
Illinois
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Camdenton Condo Vacation Rental - Near Old Kinderhook - help

I'm not sure if you got my response because my computer was acting up when I wrote it so here it is.

You want to stay at Cedar Glen or Cedar Heights. They are the closet condo complexes near Old Kinderhook. We own two units at Cedar Glen. We feel Cedar Glen is much nicer. A year ago we purchased our first unit to see if we liked it there and if so we'd retire at the lake when it was time. We liked it so much we purchased a larger unit this past October. When is the wedding and how many people need a place to stay?

Reply to: Camdenton Condo Vacation Rental - Near Old Kinderhook - help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Camdenton