We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in branson

americana a roma
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
hotels in branson

have decided on angel inn, branson's best, box car willy or settle inn can anyone tell me if they all have good beds and breakfast? are all basically the same or if any one of them might be better than the other in some way. Am looking for convenience to the strip, good beds and breakfast. thanks

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
2,951 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: hotels in branson

I recommend Boxcar Willies. We just stayed there a few nights last week and I am pretty sure it's not going to be beat for the price ($52 on Hotels.com). The beds are very good, with nice sheets and pillows - 4 pillows for each bed. The furniture and carpet in our room were dated, but fine.

Breakfast is actually cooked for you - simple sausage and eggs - or you can make your own waffle.

The facility is not spectacular. It's a "motel" with doors to the outside, which my wife didn't like. The clean room, bed, pillows, friendly service and breakfast put it a notch above for that price. My wife liked it fine and she is very very picky.

It is fairly conveinient to the strip using the yellow route.

I have not been to the others.

missouri
Level Contributor
780 posts
126 reviews
2. Re: hotels in branson

Go to 1Branson.com and look around in the lodging forum. Ask your questions there about these hotels and I think you'll get feedback on all or most of them. You might also find reviews already listed for these properties.

missouri
Level Contributor
780 posts
126 reviews
3. Re: hotels in branson

I forgot! The only one of these properties that I have stayed at is Branson's Best and I highly recommend it. Very good value for the $$ you pay.

Of the 3, I've read more bad reviews about Settle Inn than the other 2.

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
4. Re: hotels in branson

We stayed at settle inn a few years ago and will not go back. It was not very clean in my opinion. There were stains on the carpet, the air conditioner looked old and rusty and there was alot of air space around it. (you could actually see the outside from the space around it) The breakfast was a basic continental breakfast and they had a Elvis impersonator that was so bad the kids ask if we could find a different place to eat.

5. Re: hotels in branson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2010, 12:48