We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cave tours

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
26 posts
Cave tours

I saw someone say that Marvel Caves was their favorite cave tour. Can someone help me understand how to get tickets for it? When I click tickets, it takes me to the SDC ticket purchase of 65 dollars. Does that purchase include the cave?

4 replies to this topic
USA
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
1,598 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Cave tours

Yes, the only way into Marvel Cave is through Silver Dollar City, and your SDC ticket includes a Marvel Cave tour.

Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
821 posts
525 reviews
2. Re: Cave tours

Marvel cave is really pretty! But beware there are a lot of stairs involved - not sure if you are traveling with elderly or little kids.

Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Cave tours

The only way to see the cave is with a SDC ticket purchase. If you weren't planning to visit the park too, you might call and talk to someone in customer service. We went on a spelunking trip, and only wanted to see the cave, not the park. We called ahead of time and explained our situation. They were very gracious and willing to work with us. We were able to purchase tickets to the park, and stay long enough to only walk the cave, and come right back out. They refunded most of the ticket price. It's probably been 10 years ago though, so I can't remember exactly what we got charged but it was MUCH LESS than the park ticket. It really doesn't hurt to call and talk to someone. Hope that helps!

Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Cave tours

Fantastic Cavern is a ride thru so ita alot safer for little kids or older.

Reply to: Cave tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted