We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence Inn Memphis Southaven

Yorkshire England
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Residence Inn Memphis Southaven

Anyone ever stayed here, or can tell me about the area please? How far is it from Memphis Airport & Graceland?

Thanks for any help!!

North Mississippi
Level Contributor
13 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Residence Inn Memphis Southaven

I don't know of the exact hotel, but getting to the airport from & graceland from southave is easy! From I-55 get on stateline road and continue to turn left beside the 76 gas station. Continue down this road for several miles and you will actually drive beside the memphis airport (I can't remember the name of this road. Sorry). Graceland would require a right onto Brooks road I believe.

2. Re: Residence Inn Memphis Southaven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 00:50
Get answers to your questions about Southaven