We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motels South of Oxford towards Water Valley

belleville, illinois
Level Contributor
125 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Motels South of Oxford towards Water Valley

This July, my husband has a reunion with some army friends going back 40 plus years. The location is about 10 miles south of Oxford but still in Lafayette County towards Water Valley. These old guys are all about camping arthritis notwithstanding, but at my age, not so much. I looked online but the results were spotty and dismal. I looked at the Oxford forum here but after 20 pages, gave up. Can anyone help? Not looking for luxury...just proximity and cleanliness. A B&B would also be fine but suspect those are all in Oxford proper. Thank you.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
34,328 posts
499 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motels South of Oxford towards Water Valley

South of Oxford toward Water Valley is rural land. Your best bet is to get a hotel room in Oxford- Holiday Inn Express or Hampton Inn would be fine.

belleville, illinois
Level Contributor
125 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motels South of Oxford towards Water Valley

Well that explains my inability to locate something. Hampton is just what I had in mind. Thanks so much.

3. Re: Motels South of Oxford towards Water Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 02:47
Get answers to your questions about Oxford
Recent Conversations