My wife and I are planning to vacation in Biloxi during spring break this year and need any travel advice on the following:
- Typical weather in March?
- Chateau LeGrande timeshare
- Ship Island- how can we get there if the ferry isn't running?
- Seafood restaurant suggestions along Gulf coast
- Feedback on the Biloxi Shrimping Trip?
- Best charter fishing boat in Biloxi
- Best casino for cheap ($5) Blackjack?
I appreciate any other suggestions for a mid-50's couple that are new empty nesters enjoying their new freedom! :-)