We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

Minn
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

In September I will be driving to Minneapolis and leaving for Hawaii for 10 days and need to leave my car at a Park/Fly. Where is the cheapest place to do this near the airport?

Saint Paul
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

They're all pretty much the same price. Park & Fly, Park & Ride, and I think there's a third one. We usually patronize P&F......$9.95 a day

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

there are some hotels that do a "Sleep & Fly"

you stay one night before or after your flight, and you can park at the hotel during your trip and shuttle to / from airport

http://minneapolis.parksleepfly.com/

Look for hotels in Bloomington, Eagan, or Richfield.

other cities might be too far of a trek

Saint Paul
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

Boy, I'd think 10 days would be a stretch......but who knows how badly a hotel would want your business, even for one night.

<<<there are some hotels that do a "Sleep & Fly">>

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
1,072 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

Park and Fly has a AAA discount if you're a member. You can reserve your spot at either website.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
69 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

There is a place that I have used many times called EZ Air Park. They have a web site with all the info you need. It's a fenced area and as you enter the place (which is very easy to find) they will send a driver directly to your car to get you, help you load your luggage and drive you to the airport. When you return, just give them a call on one of the courtesy phones or your cell and they are there very quickly. All staff there that I've ever dealt with has been super friendly! I've heard horror stories from friends from other park and ride lots that weren't secure. This one I've never had trouble with at all.

6. Re: Where to park my car near airport while gone for 10 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2011, 10:48