We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

Little Rock
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
59 reviews
Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

From Detroit Free Press

Traverse City ice cream parlor voted America's best

http://on.freep.com/1sGPjVA

More good news for T.C.

Little Rock
Level Contributor
3,419 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

Dang ... Too many Os

It is Moomers

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

One might think the southern states, with all the hot weather year round, would have an edge up. Turns out in this top ten, only one is from FLA and all others recieve all four seasons (unsure how cold Sanfrancisco gets) and many are northern states. Just something i had a little chuckle out of. :-)

US
Level Contributor
5,859 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

It is yummy. And, if you order correctly (they have a step by step list posted- size, then flavor...), they sometimes give you a free souvenir. :)

Indiana
Level Contributor
433 posts
75 reviews
4. Re: Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

If you go on your birthday they give your your age as your percentage off. It was great for my birthday when I got 34% off, not so exciting for my daughter who got 2% off!

5. Re: Mooomers - Best Ice Cream in the USA?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2017, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Traverse City
Recent Conversations