We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kimche from Pokhara Airport

3 posts
Save Topic
Kimche from Pokhara Airport

I will arrive in Pokhara by flight from Kathmandu at about 0940hrs on 26 April 2018. My partner and I are planning to start our ABC trek from Kimche.

How do I get to Kimche from Pokhara Airport? We would like to get a taxi/jeep to get to Kimche and trek the rest of the way to Ghandruk. Is there a specific pick up location?

2 replies to this topic
Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
224 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kimche from Pokhara Airport

Make sure, You have ACAP and TIMS (for non-nepalesE) before you start your trek. So i think You will have to reach Tpurism office from airport first and then to Kimche.

There are travel agencies everywhere in Pokhara. Talk to them or to hotel people, They will arrange a private jeep for you. If not, You will find many trek organizers @Lakeside Pokhara.

Sheffield, United...
Destination Expert
for Nepal
Level Contributor
14,203 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kimche from Pokhara Airport

Hi Nuruddin

I do not know where to get th public jeeps to Kimche, hopefully somebody will answer.

I did something similar recently: a tourist bus to Pokhara with a private jeep waiting at the bus park which was arranged in KTM along with the ACAP and TIMS card. A private jeep is more expensive (I think it cost $70) but more convenient and it will (at least ours did) go beyond Kimche to some 30 minutes walk from Ghandruk.

ACAP tickets and TIMS cards are available at the NTB office in KTM and at the the checkpoint at Birethanti (not sure if the public jeep wwould wait).

scoodly

Reply to: Kimche from Pokhara Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Annapurna Region