Dear Mr. Roy,
Thanks for all your posts & in fact, I went through all your posts and found them very effective. We will be traveling from Allahabad by 12322 Kolkata Mail and the train reaches Gaya in early morning, at about 4 AM. We plan to offer PindDan in the morning and come back in the afterrnoon to catch a train for Varanasi. Pl. clarify the below.
1. Will the BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA office at the station be open at 4 AM ?
2. If I am coming from Allahabad by 12322 Kolkata Mail to Gaya, which end of the station will the office be located ? That is towards the end of the train or towards the Engine? ( Want to know it for sure, to be safe enough)
3. Maximum by what time, the rituals will it be finished, so that we can catch a train in the afternoon by 3PM for Varanasi ?
4. I have already sent an email to their office, but not sure about the booking status. Will u pl. confirm their telephone nos. so that we can book a room, which will be required only for getting freshup in the morning.
5. What will be the approximate expenditure involved at thr Asham for PindaDan ?
6. Finally, I am also a fellow TripAdvisor member & regularly interact for travel details. Thanks a lot. Pl. help.
S.C.Choudhury E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob : 08895500451