We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Great Dinner

Morris, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
190 reviews
Save Topic
A Great Dinner

If you're in the Coldwater area and want a really great meal, try Bill's Steak House 10 miles west on US-12. The food is just wonderful, portions are large and prices are reasonable. I just had a mouth-watering 24 ounce T-bone for $16.95. Included was a great baked potato and nice salad. Service is fast and courteous and, as I said, the food was great. It was cooked perfectly, had a wonderful flavor and I didn't leave hungry! Don't miss it!

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A Great Dinner

Thanks for the information Far and Wide Traveller. It is getting hard to find a place that has a good steak at a good price or any price, lately for me. Next time I am in the area I will check it out.

Morris, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Great Dinner

A bit far from Manistique, but if you're in the area, don't miss it. It's actually in the small town of Bronson that I forgot to include in the original post. Bill's also had a 22 oz T-bone for $15.95 and many other choices. Baked potato was really hot and fresh. Also, I learned this morning that Bill's is closed on Mondays. It's a large place on the north side of US-12 that's hard to miss.

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A Great Dinner

I looked the place up on the web and saw the address is in Bronson. I have a Sister that lives in that area I visit from time to time and may make it over there during my next visit.

4. Re: A Great Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 16:46
Get answers to your questions about Coldwater