We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

greek food?

Midland, MI
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
greek food?

Is there a restaurant serving Greek food in Bay City

Sebewaing, Michigan
Level Contributor
381 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: greek food?

There isn't an actual Greek restaurant in Bay City that I'm aware of. As far as Greek food, you might find an item or two on the menu of some of the nicer restaurants. I was surprised to see that the Bay City restaurants have almost no reviews.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,224 posts
1,262 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: greek food?

You might give this restaurant a try:

Stock Pot Restaurant

1007 Washington Ave, Bay City, MI

Tel: (989) 893-9332

I have not eaten here, but my DH has, and he says it is pretty good, though it is standard diner fare.

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
46 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: greek food?

The Stock Pot on Washington Avenue, directly across from the Post Office/Federal Court House, does have a decent Greek selection and is the only place in town that has Greek food. I've been to several Greek restaurants in other cities, and the offerings at Stock Pot are typical yet good. The Stock Pot is, in my opinion, one of the best bargains in town.

4. Re: greek food?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 11:01
Get answers to your questions about Bay City