We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay

uk
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay

Hi 4 off us coming up to the Cape just for 1 night on our way to Boston, help needed looking for a nice place to stay must be very clean & under $150 per room please help.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay

Coming up to the Cape from where (It's not on the way from anywhere)? What did you intend to see or do on Cape Cod? What time of year? What's your criteria besides cost?

uk
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay

Hi Driving up from Manhattan on a tour, first Cape Cod area,then on to Boston, Finger Lakes, Niagara Falls, back to JFK then home

uk
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay

Sorry starting in Manhattan on 24th August 2010 for 3 nights.

uk
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to stay

Here's a couple places worth looking into.

http://www.capecodhowardjohnsoninn.com/

http://www.capepointhotel.com/

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,138 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Place to stay

IMHO Don't bother. Not worth it for one day unless you can articulate what you want to do or see.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Place to stay

I agree, hardly worth it. You are also doing a lot of backtracking. Would rethink the whole trip if I were you. Have you taken a good look at a map? There's no realistic way that you can do all that in three nights.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Place to stay

I've just taken a quick look at your other posts re this trip. The number of days you mention seems to change with each post. You talk about ten days, then 7 days now three days. Which is it?

uk
Level Contributor
196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Place to stay

Its 3 nights in New York then 8 days to tour Cape Cod, Boston, Finger Lakes on the way to Niagara Falls befour heading back to JFK.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,288 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Place to stay

I personally would find the itinerary to include too much traveling and not enough time to enjoy and learn about your destinations I can't believe I'm saying this but I suggest that you skip the Cape and just spend the extra day in Boston or driving on to your next stop.

Get answers to your questions about West Yarmouth