We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodeway Inn

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
37 reviews
Rodeway Inn

Just wondering what happened to the Rodeway Inn at 572 Riverdale Street in West Springfield. I can't seem to find any recent information about this hotel and am wondering if it has closed or even still exists. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Killeen, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: Rodeway Inn

It was torn down and replaced with a car dealership.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Rodeway Inn

Thanks!

Suffield CT
1 post
3. Re: Rodeway Inn

It is now the Candlewood Suites Hotel

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
37 reviews
4. Re: Rodeway Inn

I just did a search on the address and it appears that the Rodeway Inn consisted of three buildings, one of which was damaged by fire in 2003. All three buildings have been demolished and a Candlewood Suites hotel was recently built on the site of the former Rodeway Inn. Apparently the person who originally responded to my question doesn't know what he or she is talking about, even though they claim to live in West Springfield. Thanks to SuffieldCTSd for giving me the correct information.

5. Re: Rodeway Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2007, 00:37
6. Re: Rodeway Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 11:50
Get answers to your questions about West Springfield