We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 rooms needed in Falmouth from May 21-23

san francisco
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
2 rooms needed in Falmouth from May 21-23

Please help me find a nice, clean hotel for two couples; one couple in 60's, the other in their 80's. Prefer to be able to walk to town, or have the hotel/motel have breakfast. Looking for a price around $150/night or under per room. First time for one couple to the cape.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,744 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 rooms needed in Falmouth from May 21-23

I hope you'll get some input here on this forum but you should also pick up the phone and call the Falmouth visitors center. Speak to one of their knowledgeable folks and let them know what you want and I think you'll be pleased. Good luck.

2. Re: 2 rooms needed in Falmouth from May 21-23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 23:49