We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babymoon in Falmouth- inn close to beach?

Franklin...
Level Contributor
255 posts
10 reviews
Babymoon in Falmouth- inn close to beach?

Hello,

I'll be 8 months pregnant for a 2 night getaway (in early July) with my husband before the baby comes in August. We wanted to be walking distance to a nice, not super crowded beach, so we can take beach chairs, an umbrella, and a cooler, somewhere in Falmouth. I saw Bailey's By the Sea, The Chapaquoiet Inn, and the Beach Rose Inn, all pretty similar prices and seem to be similar in nature. Any one better over the other for what we want? I think one of them has whirlpool tubs which would be very nice for pregnant old me. :) But, it seems Chap Inn is closest to the beach, which is most important to us. Any others we are missing or any advice? Just want a quiet getaway just the two of us before we become 3, where we can sit on a beach and have a/c in our rooms and a nice breakfast. :)

Thanks!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,993 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Babymoon in Falmouth- inn close to beach?

I would like to recommend that you try to book something very soon since you are going in high season. You will get a lot of help from the excellent Falmouth Visitor's Center and I suggest that you call and chat with them for the best results. I'd like to also recommend www.innonthesound.com however I would expect them to be booked by now. They are located on Nantucket Sound and the beach is directly across the street. Congratulations on the new arrival!

Franklin...
Level Contributor
255 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Babymoon in Falmouth- inn close to beach?

Thank you CapeCodCharlie- Inn on the sound has a 4 day minimum req. over that weekend, so we won't do that (though it looks fab!), but thinking Chapaquoiet Inn since they still have nice rooms available for 2 nights...but great idea...I will call the Falmouth Visitor's Center. Thank you!

3. Re: Babymoon in Falmouth- inn close to beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 19:49