We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter in Falmouth

wellington, fl
Level Contributor
171 posts
329 reviews
Easter in Falmouth

Four of us will be in Falmouth Easter weekend...would love any & all advise as to special things to do (we are all adults; but would enjoy seeing children's Easter egg rolling, etc.)...would love any recommendations on Easter brunch places...we are going to venture outside Falmouth too, so any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance, Kate

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
1. Re: Easter in Falmouth

Look into having your Easter Brunch at the Coonamessett Inn. It's located right in Falmouth. My family and I have enjoyed Easter meals here in the past, but it's been a while.

Falmouth's Easter activities, like the easter egg hunt, and pictures with the Easter Bunny take place the weekend before Easter, and I'm not sure of any other Cape Cod towns having such activities. It might be best to pick up the local newspaper (Cape Cod Times) when you arrive. They usually have an "Events" section listing everything that is planned.

wellington, fl
Level Contributor
171 posts
329 reviews
2. Re: Easter in Falmouth

Thanks for the info. The 2 in my party that used to spend summers there when they were small, recall a restaurant their grandmother (no longer with us) took them to called the Townhouse Inn or Falmouth Inn or something.

It doesn't show up on TA & I'm thinking it probably no longer exists....but, do you know if it is still there, or perhaps was renamed? Again, thanks for the reply.

3. Re: Easter in Falmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 10:47