We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

Rome, Italy
1 post
1 review
House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

How can I find a 1-2 bedroom house for rent in Edgartown for 3-4 nights? They all seem to have a 3-4 night min stay. Thanks. Michelle

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
16,001 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

House rentals in high season are for one week, usually Sat to Sat. Your only option for a house rental at that time is to rent it for the week and stay the days that your schedule permits. Otherwise you need to find hotel or inn type of accommodations. These are the very few months that home owners have to rent their year round properties you see.

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
967 posts
190 reviews
2. Re: House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

You'll have to check the rental lisiings on vrbo.com, cyberrentals.com and weneedavacation.com as well as contact rental agents. Your best bet at securing a rental shy of an entire week, is last minute, when owners will be willing to take something instead of nothing. The pool of houses available will be leftovers, and thus not the best, unless there's a last minute cancellation. Good luck

louisiana
Level Contributor
237 posts
79 reviews
3. Re: House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

My mom has a rental house that if she is not booked up she will rent for 3-4 nights it just depends on the week. If you want to send me the info I can see if it is available but cant make any promises as it is high season. Its a 2 bedroom cottage in edgartown.

4. Re: House rental for 4-5 nights in Edgartown Jul - Aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Edgartown