We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can i find a jsecond job in edgartown?

Europe
2 posts
Can i find a jsecond job in edgartown?

Hello all! I am a student from Europe and i"ll be working for the summer in Edgartown. The employer told me there is no chance in finding a second job. What do you thing about this? Are there many restaurants? Thank you!

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
967 posts
190 reviews
1. Re: Can i find a jsecond job in edgartown?

I'm curious as to why your primary employer would tell you there is no chance in finding a second job. Many foreign students, most recently they've been Eastern European, come to the island and work two, sometimes three jobs. There is a lot of competition, as many other students will also be looking for jobs. Keep in mind that the busy summer season doesn't really begin until July 4th weekend, so often businesses will not need extra help for the summer, until then.

Europe
2 posts
2. Re: Can i find a jsecond job in edgartown?

thank you very much for your information :)

3. Re: Can i find a jsecond job in edgartown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Edgartown