We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

hi recently returned to Ireland from a lovely trip to mv staying in edgartown . . this is a strange request but while i was there i bought a fab grey cotton hoodie which has sentimental value . . .anyway long story it got lost want to replace it and I have no record of the shop where I bought it. Its about 3 doors down from the entertainment cinema as far as I remember I think on a corner clothes shop with ol premium garments supersoft hoodies with southbeach or m v can anyone help with the name of the shop

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

Hi Pinktree,

Well there's a shop called "By The Sea" located at 53 Main Street in Edgartown that you could check. (508) 627-4632

There's also "Island Breeze" at 29 Main Street in Edgartown, (508) 627-7749:

vineyard@breezinup.com

The Entertainment Cinema is located at 65 Main Street (508) 627-8008, so you could possibly either call them OR the "By The Sea" at 53 Main Street could be the one you're referring to, but just a wild guess from this vantage point!

Keep us posted. I certainly hope you find it soon, I know how frustrating that can be.

ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

hey thanks so much for your help on the case will let you know

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,748 posts
1 review
3. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

Definitely sounds like the "By The Sea" store.

NJ
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

Could the store be Shirt Tales. It's on the corner across from the wood store ??

martha's vineyard
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

I don't think it was "By the Sea Store", that was my shop and we didn't carry that type of hoody. We also have since closed the store, it is now Vintage Jewelry, just a FYI. It sounds like the store right on the corner of main st and church st.Try "Shirt tales" that may be it's name, Good Luck!

Boston...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
6. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

I don't know of this is too late, but Shirt Tales is owned by a company called Life is Good: http://www.lifeisgood.com/

7. Re: help me find a shop in edgartown please!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2010, 10:52
Get answers to your questions about Edgartown