We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuffys

upstate NY
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cuffys

Hi. It's been 3 years since we have been but was wondering if Cuffys still had good deals on sweatshirts. From what I remember, it was buy 1 get 2 free last time we were there.

Was thinking of bringing some back for Christmas presents for nieces.

Thanks

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,746 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuffys

That's their usual MO. Merry Christmas!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,239 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuffys

Cuffy's in P-town had the hooded, pull over "Cape Cod" sweatshirts for $12.99 this spring ... I think the "regular" price is $39 ... so you didn't have to buy 3 to get the price.

And I have to say they wash and hold up well ....

upstate NY
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuffys

Thanks. I know Christmas is a long way off but I thought giving them a gift that came from Cape Cod like a sweatshirt or bracelet would be nice.

Like to shop early even though it seems I never do.

Archer City, TX
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuffys

We just returned from the Cape and of course a stop at Cuffy's in Dennis was on the agenda. They seemed to have restructured their pricing as everything has it's own (low) price. Gone are the days of the more you buy, the cheaper the shirts and buy one get two free sweatshirts and hoodies. T-shirts were $6.99 and hoodies/sweatshirts were $13.99. They did have a clearance table with $2.99 t-shirts with a fairly good variety of styles and sizes available. They have not changed the high quality of their merchandise.

upstate NY
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuffys

Thanks. That doesnt sound too bad. Their sweatshirts wear and hold up so well.

Thanks for the info. 2 more weeks and I will be shopping on the Cape myself. Been such a long Buffalo winter and crappy spring. Hoping for nice weather for the 4th.

South Chatham, MA
Level Contributor
535 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuffys

Seems that Cuffy's has also reopened their Chatham store for this season...it was closed and emptied last fall...heard there was a lease issue and guess they worked out their issues.

7. Re: Cuffys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 16:46
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port