We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

Tampa, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

I'm staying in Braintree for the Super Bowl and was wondering if there are any fun hometown bars to watch the game. Any suggestions?

4 replies to this topic
Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,604 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

How bout the Fours in Quincy center?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,701 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

I like the Fours, that's a good suggestion. You could also go to Hingham Beer works. It's not far at all from Braintree. We've gone there to watch Pats games before. There's a place in Braintree called The Brew House http://www.braintreebrewhouse.com It's more of a bar than a restaurant with a ton of tvs. I imagine that would be a fun place to watch the Super Bowl. The food leaves something to be desired and they don't have much of a beer selection (interestingly enough with the name) but I'd go back to watch a game.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

Braintree is a big place with lots of places. If you're near the Quincy side, the 4's is a good idea. Check to see if The Varsity Club is still open. This is five minutes from Arch Bishop Williams High School.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,701 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree

The Varsity Club closed almost 2 years ago: patriotledger.com/article/…306159629

Reply to: Best Location to watch Super Bowl in Braintree
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Braintree