We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

Just curious if anyone has pics of Crab Cove Condo's, 32nd St. Only pics I can find are on Coldwell Banker.

Belcamp, Maryland
Level Contributor
17 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

I tied to find you some other than the generic ones on vacation rental sites. The fact they don't show up here where you would get reviews and other travelers pictures kind of tells you something. I will tell you it's location near Jolly Roger means it's noisy and congested.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

It won't be congested at all. Crab Cove is located behind Jolly Rogers but in a small development community with some units along the bay. I've driven back here many times and it's a nice little area.

And, I don't think the Jolly rogers will be an issue as well.

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

We have stayed there before but many years ago. We will have our grand kids so being close to Jolly Rogers is a +. I did go in and see the first floor for myself last September and THIS unit is very nice, so we paid a little extra. I'll post some pics and my review when we get back! Thank you.

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

Thank you for taking the time! Cara

5. Re: Anyone have pics of the condo's at Crab Cove? 32nd St.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2018, 10:48