We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Royale

Level Contributor
99 posts
54 reviews
Princess Royale

Is the Princess Royale one of the best ocean front hotels in OC? We prefer clean and modern accommodations when vacationing. If not, what are some other decent hotel suggestions?

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,297 posts
105 reviews
1. Re: Princess Royale

It's an older hotel. We stayed there the year they opened in 93 or 94. But they keep it up very well and it's in a great location.

Check out the Dunes Manor Hotel on 29th, The Hilton Hotel on 32nd St (built about 8 years ago), and the Holiday Inn Suites on 17th St. too. The LaQuinta is only a year or two old, but is one block back from the beach. It is on 32nd St. too across from the Hilton. The Holiday Inn Oceanfront on 67th is also a good option for oceanfront hotels.

But any of them would be a good choice.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,332 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Princess Royale

I've stayed in a variety of hotels in OC over the years (RR one of them) and I would rate Princess Royal a top 10 hotel in OC.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
144 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Princess Royale

Was there multiple times this summer when my friends came down and stayed there. It's definitely in the top 10, I would highly recommend.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
4. Re: Princess Royale

If you can swing it the Hilton on 32nd.

5. Re: Princess Royale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City