We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Royale

Level Contributor
98 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Princess Royale

Is the Princess Royale one of the best ocean front hotels in OC? We prefer clean and modern accommodations when vacationing. If not, what are some other decent hotel suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Princess Royale Resort
Princess Royale Resort
2,947 Reviews
Ocean City, MD
4 replies to this topic
pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,204 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess Royale

It's an older hotel. We stayed there the year they opened in 93 or 94. But they keep it up very well and it's in a great location.

Check out the Dunes Manor Hotel on 29th, The Hilton Hotel on 32nd St (built about 8 years ago), and the Holiday Inn Suites on 17th St. too. The LaQuinta is only a year or two old, but is one block back from the beach. It is on 32nd St. too across from the Hilton. The Holiday Inn Oceanfront on 67th is also a good option for oceanfront hotels.

But any of them would be a good choice.

Mentioned in this post
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court & Suites
Dunes Manor Hotel, Court...
2,757 Reviews
Ocean City, MD
Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess Royale

I've stayed in a variety of hotels in OC over the years (RR one of them) and I would rate Princess Royal a top 10 hotel in OC.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
143 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess Royale

Was there multiple times this summer when my friends came down and stayed there. It's definitely in the top 10, I would highly recommend.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess Royale

If you can swing it the Hilton on 32nd.

Reply to: Princess Royale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted