We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunas hotel

Johnstown, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Dunas hotel

So I have seen a lot of people say good things about this hotel and would recommend it!! Who has stayed there loved it and hated it.. Booking tonight so thank you!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
105 reviews
1. Re: Dunas hotel

LOVED it!! Beautiful ocean front rooms, roomy, nice balcony overlooking the ocean, very good restaurant called the Victorian Room, great location ....... only a block or two to the boardwalk where you can get the tram to ride to the far end where the rides and games and shops are. Close to Coins, Embers, Fractured Prune and more. Be sure you get the Dunes MANOR Hotel, and not the Dunes Court (motel)

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,342 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: Dunas hotel

I didn't stay there but toured the building and the rooms. It's very nice, you'll be happy.

New York
Level Contributor
756 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Dunas hotel

So there are two Dunes Manor properties. One is a hotel the other motel.

My suggestion is for staying at the hotel.

http://www.dunesmanor.com

This is direct ocean front. With indoor pool. Plenty of parking. On property restaurant. Short walk to northern end of Boardwalk where you can hop on the tram and ride to the southern end.

Coins restaurant on 28th is local favorite with some of the best crabcakes in OC. Nothing fancy but good food. Try the steamed shrimp.

Anthony's beer distributor and sub shop great sandwiches for lunch.

Many decent places to eat within walking distance.

I would hope you will enjoy your stay there. Nice place, nice class of people stay there.

Have a safe and enjoyable visit to Ocean City.

Johnstown, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Dunas hotel

Thanks for all the help and good reviews... I booked the dunes manor last night so I'm looking forward to it!!!

1 post
5. Re: Dunas hotel

wow who pays almost $900 for three nights??? dunes manor is very expensive! even if I was a millionaire, I would never pay that much for a hotel. SMH!!!

Belcamp, Maryland
Level Contributor
17 posts
73 reviews
6. Re: Dunas hotel

I stayed in the Dunes when I was a kid (35 years ago) but haven't stayed there since then. All the boardwalk hotels are showing their age yet are not by any means cheap because their on the boardwalk.

Johnstown, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Dunas hotel

I'm hoping it will be good but it wasn't bad prices either for it. I'm excited and thank you everyone for the help I appreciate it

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
105 reviews
8. Re: Dunas hotel

I'm sure you will be very pleasantly surprised and have a wonderful time. It's a lovely hotel.

Johnstown, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: Dunas hotel

We will probably not spend a lot of time in the room itself anyways... On the balcony or the beach most of the time.

10. Re: Dunas hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2018, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City