We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acadia Woods Kennel?

Long Island City...
Level Contributor
17 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Acadia Woods Kennel?

Hello - I'm coming to Southwest Harbor in mid January from Sunday - sunday and was thinking of boarding my dog. Does anyone have any experience with this kennel?? I haven't heard too many things but also, have never boarded my dog before so I'm apprehensive. She's my baby! Thanks!

Fredericton, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Acadia Woods Kennel?

We have used the kennel for several weeks a year over the last three years and have been very happy . The staff are dog lovers as well. We especially like the fact that we can take Emma out for long walks in Acadia during the day and return her later in the day. Karen,Alan and Emma

Bow, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Acadia Woods Kennel?

We left our dog there for doggie daycare a few summers ago because we couldn't leave her alone in our camper while we were gone during the day. We did not have any problems. The staff was nice and the grounds are very woodsy and scenic. Some people say it's expensive, But I liked the facility, so it was worth it for me.

-Paula

3. Re: Acadia Woods Kennel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2017, 00:47
Get answers to your questions about Southwest Harbor