We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

Boston...
Level Contributor
81 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

Looking for a place that does not have minimum number of nights. Like to go to OOB from Boston and would like to stay just overnight sometime. I love The Edgewater but minimum and higher rates than most the OOB places.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

In the heart of the summer I think you are going to find minimum stays at every place that is decent. In June or September you'll have better luck, and September weather is usually topnotch.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
114 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

You could always stay in Saco and drive to the beach/downtown. Parl for the day and hang out. You might have more luck at the Holiday Inn.

Boston...
Level Contributor
81 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

Thanks, but the point was to be on the beach. Taking train from Boston, no car,stress free . I am staying at Edgewater several days and then train to Portland for a few. I know it is difficult to find a one day place maybe one of the B and B's in Ocean Park or up the street from the beach. But, with this visit I will get my fix!!.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

We are from Canada and looking for the same thing. Did you find a place?

5. Re: Looking for afordable place that has no day limit.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 13:57
Get answers to your questions about Old Orchard Beach
Recent Conversations