We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 people staying at Cliff House

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
11 people staying at Cliff House

We have a group of 11 women in their 30’s staying at Cliff House for a reunion. Any tips, tricks or advice for what to do, where to go out, uber’s, and/or hotel advice? We’re looking to have a mostly relaxing weekend and maybe go out one night to a fun bar.

Thanks in advance!

2 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: 11 people staying at Cliff House

I just returned. The resort is gorgeous. There are many different suites. We had a corner 1 bedroom with a high wrap around porch and a fireplace. IT was fabulous. The spa is a MUST do. Fireworks are on Sundays.

There is only 1 restaurant/bar (upscale) near the lobby and 1 very casual (lots of kids) near the pool on the property. You should have reservations for your meals and plan from there.

It is almost 2 miles to Perkins Cove from Cliff House and I walked once, but I do not recommend as it a has lots of blind spots and there is no sidewalks.

Ubers are scare. Don't depend on them. The shuttle service (purple line) is $1 and starts at 9:05 AM but only comes once an hour. Ask about the car/van service. They are GREAT and friendly and available all evening at your demand. It is $5 per person but he will probabaly only charge $25 or so for the group of you.

You don't need to go down to the beach.

Perkins Cove is very cute with lots of good spots. You CAN walk from Perkins Cove to the town area. IT really is charming and there are lots of restaurants and bars. It really depends what type of food you are looking for.

Denver
Level Contributor
78 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: 11 people staying at Cliff House

Thanks for the info. Sounds like it was a fabulous trip.

Reply to: 11 people staying at Cliff House
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit