We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

New York, NY
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

Hi, I will be headed to Maine at the end of the month and would love to visit Ogunquit Beach. Parking seems pretty pricey. If I park there during the morning, would I be able to leave the beach and get lunch and then come back in the afternoon?

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6,725 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

No, sorry.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

Oh that's too bad. Well, thanks for your response.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,518 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

You could have lunch right at the beach or walk to the center for even more options. There is no need to move your car.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
266 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

Thanks! I didn't realize how walkable Ogunquit was. That probably would be the best plan.

Ogunquit, Maine
Level Contributor
23 posts
5. Re: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?

You're right, parking is very pricey. To walk to a place for lunch, you'll want to park in the large parking lot next to the hotel and not the other two toward Moody Beach. If you're staying overnight, you could walk from your hotel or take the trolley instead of parking at the beach. There's also parking downtown that's by the hour. There's free, 3 hour parking at the lighthouse along Marginal Way if you are there more than one day, you could park there and during low tide there are little beaches along Marginal Way. Enjoy!

Reply to: In/out privileges parking at Ogunquit Beach?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ogunquit