We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on Hotels & B&Bs

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
272 posts
400 reviews
Advice on Hotels & B&Bs

We intend to stay in Kennebunkport for one night at the Captain Jefferds Inn. Any other suggestion?

Thanks & kind regards

Daniel

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Advice on Hotels & B&Bs

Hi Hesse,

The Captain Jefferds Inn will be lovely and is in a nice location! I haven't stayed in Kennebunk in awhile, so I can't personally recommend other places. I replied to more or less bump up your post with hopes others with more first hand knowledge will reply.

Good luck!

cozyharbor

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
973 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Advice on Hotels & B&Bs

I have stayed at the Bufflehead Cove Inn many times. It is my favorite place to stay in Kennebunkport.

3. Re: Advice on Hotels & B&Bs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2009, 11:05