We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local opinions about Georgetown

INDIANA
Level Contributor
117 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Local opinions about Georgetown

Can't find too much information about Georgetown other than Reid State Park/Five Islands... Can anyone share their experience with the area? I am guessing it is small and sounds a little remote, which is actually fine. I was just curious about the "local" opinions. We will be visiting in June. Sagadahoc bay.

Mentioned in this post
Reid State Park
Reid State Park
242 Reviews
Georgetown, ME
Sagadahoc Bay Campground
Sagadahoc Bay Campground
96 Reviews
Georgetown, ME
San Diego...
Level Contributor
136 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Local opinions about Georgetown

It's absolutely beautiful by kayak, and West Bath is the place I was thinking of. I don't think I'd personally put in at Indian Point, but instead at Robinhood Marine or the Town launch. It's a little bit of work, but worth it if you are water people. It's a shame they won't be there this year.

12. Re: Local opinions about Georgetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2010, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown